Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Rogue DH MTB Trails"

Thanks to the contribution of one of our readers, an article that mentioned local trails in Auburn was brought to our attention. While I am in NO way aligned with the activities highlighted in this piece, I have to say I do enjoy the spoils of their illegal activities. I also enjoy the use of the word "rogue," "thrill-seeking mountain bikers," and "pirate trail builders" sprinkled in the article. Maybe we should rename ourselves, Girls on the Rogue Side! HaHa!
(My advice [not that you're asking]: Tread lightly, spread cheer, and give back -- at whatever you're doing. Om.)
kd

1 comment:

  1. Rumor has it that one of our favorite trails, "Tinker's Cutoff", is illegal to bikers and a sign is on the way. It will be for hikers only because it's such a narrow and steep trail. Too bad it's not for bikers only because it's a great trail for thrill seekers and I can't help thinking that the dog owners and their dogs will be safer walking on Stagecoach Trail if the rouge riders cut off on Tinker's Cutoff. Us bikers better enjoy it while we can.

    ReplyDelete